Zablokowany
Awatar użytkownika
Slawek
ID Steam: EC_Zadra
Numer GG: 11973988
Kontakt:

Połączenie kont Bohemia Interactive

Post autor: Slawek »

Od 18.02.2013 zostaną połączone konta użytkowników Bistudio.com i Store.bistudio.com (sklep)
We would like to inform you about the upcoming migration to universal Bohemia Interactive Profiles.

A Bohemia Interactive Profile will allow you to access all Bohemia Interactive services – such as the forums and Store.bistudio.com – using the same account. This means you will no longer need separate logins.

If you have a forum and/or store account, please note that these will automatically merge into a Bohemia Interactive Profile. However, we would like to ask you to carefully read the notes below.

1) I have a forum account, but I have never used Store.bistudio.com (formerly known as sprocketidea.com)
Your Bohemia Interactive Profile account will be the same as your Forums account. You can create a Store.bistudio.com account via profile.bistudio.com.

2) I have a Store.bistudio.com account, but I never registered on your forums
Your Bohemia Interactive Profile account will be the same as your Store.bistudio.com account. You can create a forum account via profile.bistudio.com.

3) I have both a forum and a Store.bistudio.com account, registered with the same e-mail address
Both your accounts will be merged into a single Bohemia Interactive Profile. To log in, please use your forum username and either your forum or Store.bistudio.com password. After you set a single password for your Bohemia Interactive Profile, you will be able to use the same password for both the forums and Store.bistudio.com.

4) I have both a forum and a Store.bistudio.com account, but they are registered with different e-mail addresses
Your forum and Store.bistudio.com accounts can only be merged into a single Bohemia Interactive Profile if they are registered with the same e-mail address. Please make sure that your forum and Store.bistudio accounts have matching e-mail addresses before February 18.

The migration will be completed on Monday February 18th 2013. If the fourth scenario applies to you, please make sure your e-mail addresses match before this date.

Yours sincerely,

Support team
Bohemia Interactive
Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek
Obrazek...Obrazek
In Game: Zadra, [EC] Slawek
TeamSpeak3 dla graczy Arma - Arma3PL lub 212.91.26.150:7891 Polish Community @ Steam
Zablokowany

Wróć do „ArmA Flash News”