Moderator: Inkwizytor

ODPOWIEDZ
Terror[23rd]
ID Steam:

23rd Ground Division

Post autor: Terror[23rd] »

23rd Ground Division

Background

23rd Ground Division has been around since September 2001. Originally led by GEN Raynor, the success and reputation comes from stern leadership, organised training and the dedication of its members. As the years have passed by times and tastes change. The 23rd Ground Division have seen many people come and go, but they always have held the Division with great respect, even in their passing.

Purpose

The 23rd Ground Division focuses on realism and roleplay, trying to create a good balance between both of them in order to achieve the greatest possible gameplay. Based on US Army tactics 23rd Ground Division brings you through combat training programme, teaching you the most essential skills, in order to prepare you for full combat duty.

Roles

At the moment the 23rd Ground Division is at company level with only one Infantry Platoon. However, Air Squadron and Armoured sections are to be announced soon.

It is not your initial knowlegde and skills but your determination and dedication that matters when applying for the unit. Therefore you can choose any infantry role you would like to have:

Team leader

Obrazek

It is the Team leader's job to look after his fire team and make crucial split seconds decisions that could alter the well being of his men. The Team Leader lead's by example and inspires a sense of moral to his team. It's not a job for the feint hearted, you need to have the quality of leadership and a lot of experience in combat.

Grenadier

Obrazek

The Grenadier's job is to provide supporting and suppressive fire when needed. It is also his job to use his M203 with pin point accuracy and cause enemy squads to disperse and run for cover.

Automatic Rifleman

Obrazek

This position is one of the most important. The Automatic Rifleman usally carrys a light MG and therefore has the greatest fire power in the fire team. Due to the large amount of rounds and rapid rate of fire it is his job to provide a huge amount of supressive and covering fire when needed. He keeps the enemys heads down when the team is manoeuvring.

Rifleman

Obrazek

The Rifleman's job is to generally provide more fire power for the team, he isn't as rapid as the Automatic Rifleman but provides more directed fire at the enemy. It is also his job to keep a keen eye out for the rear and check the team isn’t being flanked from behind. Occasionally the rifleman may be asked to carry spare ammo for the Automatic Rifleman.

Enlistment

If you enjoy the odd co-operation missions on public servers that is great. However if you are looking for more than that, then the 23rd Ground Division could be for you. Visit 23rd Ground Division website in order to enlist for the unit. Recruiting Office member will contact you soon after all the required information is given.

Are you interested in joining the 23rd Ground Division, but you are unsure about it? Well, what better way to ask your questions than to someone who lives and breathes it. He will be able to answer most questions that you have and allow you to learn a lot more.

Contact Details

Company CO CPT Terror - MSN: [email protected]
Recruiting Office:
2LT Smookie - MSN: [email protected]
PFC Redhouse - MSN: [email protected]

The 23rd Ground Division Recruiting Office
Awatar użytkownika
Trance
ID Steam:
ID gracza: 0

Re: 23rd Ground Division

Post autor: Trance »

I thought that here can post only polish clans? :)

WOW jakis zagraniczny klan sie nam tu zareklamował ? Czy to ktos sie wygłupia? ;>
Obrazek
Terror[23rd]
ID Steam:

About our members we currently have 8 members 1 recruit...

Captain Terror
1st Lieutenant Jimbo
2nd Lieutenant Smookie
Staff Sergeant Jonny.
Private First Class Redhouse
Private First Class Q
Private First Class Smiley
Private Gamble
--------
Recruit Daimond

We have a 16 Slot gameserver and a 50 Slot teamspeak
any questions regarding to the 23rd Ground Division ask them,

P.S.
To make everything clear, we are a international clan this is why we post in Polish forums also. To attract a wider variety of members. However we only speak english on our Teamspeak.

*Salutes*
Captain Terror
Alpha Company HQ
23rd Ground Division
Awatar użytkownika
klamacz
ID Steam:
Numer GG: 2019934
ID gracza: 2320644
Kontakt:

Post autor: klamacz »

Hi terror on our forum, nice to see recruitment post from 23rd Ground Division. It is unusual for us to see such a posts from international clans/squads. Anyway you're welcome here and in my opinion its good to know that polish players are worldclass :)
At Everyone: in this particular topic, please respond in english (polish and english translation are good too). I deleted posts that wasn't on-topic and in english.
Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek
Obrazek
Terror[23rd]
ID Steam:

klamacz pisze:Hi terror on our forum, nice to see recruitment post from 23rd Ground Division. It is unusual for us to see such a posts from international clans/squads. Anyway you're welcome here and in my opinion its good to know that polish players are worldclass :)
At Everyone: in this particular topic, please respond in english (polish and english translation are good too). I deleted posts that wasn't on-topic and in english.
They can also post in Polish, i can let it be translated by one of our members, so it isn't really a problem, yes polish people are worldclass (i.e. 2nd Lieutenant Smookie). We hope to get more of these kind of dedicated players. If one is intressted slots are always open.

*Salutes*
Captain Terror
mikka
ID Steam:

Post autor: mikka »

Hi,

I will think about join to your team if u want me in m8s - but have no spare time now 8)

but I'm interesting at rifleman's position in ur team, :violent

I'll contact with u soon or even sooner future ;)
By midnight the Seventh Division was no more.
itan
ID Steam:
Numer GG: 9190911
ID gracza: 596484

Post autor: itan »

Obrazek... "zamknieta koteria ze zidiociałymi członkami"
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Klany”